Take advantage of our great membership packages and make Nefyn your golfing home.
Nefyn Golf Club welcomes new members of all ages and playing standard. We also welcome those who are new to golf and can offer special introductory discounts.
We have a strong Men’s and Ladies’ section and also a ever growing junior following.
For those who do not wish to partake in the great game of golf, we also have offer a social membership category which offers discounted access to our bar and catering facilities.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- The opportunity to play a first-class championship course rarely closed due to bad weather.
- A full calendar of golfing and non-golfing events.
- Friendly and competitive inter-club matches both home and away for all playing standards.
- Reciprocal membership arrangements with nearby golf courses.
- PGA Qualified golf professional services including well stocked pro shop, equipment hire and tuition.
- Competitive clubhouse prices with discounts on bar and catering for playing members and social members alike.
- Discount prices for driving range balls.
We have membership categories to suit golfers and non-golfers.
- Full (Gents & Ladies).
- Intermediate 18 – 34 years old.
- Introductory – Beginners and New to Golf.
- Associate Winter Membership.
- Reciprocal membership with Clwb Golff Pwllheli
- Social – use the club facilities every day and join in social events.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Simple Joining Process
- Download, complete and return your application form, or obtain one from the office. If you are unfamiliar with our Club, The Golf Club will be pleased to help all applicants find a Proposer and Seconder for their application.
- The application will be considered by the Captain’s committee on a monthly basis and a letter of acceptance will be posted to the successful applicant.
- The applicant will respond to accept the offer, and confirm the preferred method of payment.
- In addition to standard forms of payment, we offer our members the opportunity to spread the cost of their subscription fees over a 10 month period by direct debit. Further information is available from our office.
If you have any questions about joining, please contact our office on (01758) 720966 – Option 5, or